Thursday, November 10, 2011

Evolution


I consider myself as a dreamer, but others prefer to call me mad and useless. I don't blame them. I chose to think differently but they didn't. Actually I believe in existence of diversification in this infinite universe. I question and try to reason everything I fail to understand. The thoughts and beliefs rattle inside me and frequently collide with the simple sense of positiveness often referred as intuition.
I think beyond what people told me to call reality. What I believe is what I understand. I frequently overlook the facts but as time progresses I develop too. Its like thinking beyond one dream to design the another.
I feel complete, I feel free.
I am a free mind.

2 comments:

  1. Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such good and meaningful articles.

    ReplyDelete